● Two-component anchoring adhesive, fast-cure, epoxy-based anchoring adhesive, nearly odorless, non-toxic, no drip, no sag, and easy clean up
● Quick load-bearing after cure, high initial bonding strength and anti-pulling capacity
● Strong anchorage bonding strength achieves the effect of embedded parts
● Higher strength than the concrete around it after cure
● Compared with other mechanical or chemical anchor, it has a larger load-bearing capacity
● There is almost no shrinkage during curing process
● No expansion stress, provide the best spacing and edge distance
● Good resistance to weather, high temperature, age, chemical corrosion, welding, seismic, flame, etc.
● Fast and easy dispensing by special double spiral mixing nozzle to ensure accurate mixing proportion
● When properly mixed, adhesive will be an even color to injection for use
● Anchorage adhesive can deal with steel bonding and rebar embeding in underwater condition to ensure underwater construction engineering quality
In addition: Nanjing Mankate has got ISO quality system certification and our product is covered by Ping’an insurance company
Standard: GB50367-2013, GB50728-2011
NJMKT promises to meet the technical requirements of the following GB50367-2013 "Design code for concrete structure reinforcement" and GB50728-2011 "Technical code for safety identification of reinforcement materials for engineering structures".
● Suitable for anchor and rebar embedding in all construction base materials, such as cracked and uncracked concrete, granite, etc.
● It almost can be applied to any holes with different diameter and depth
● Wide working temperature range: -5℃~ 40℃, available in all environmental/weather working conditions, including dry concrete, water-saturated and water-filled holes, and underwater environment (choose NJMKT special underwater adhesive), long-term stable loading performance
● NJMKT adhesive specialized for low temperature can still keep a perfect performance in the temperature of -5℃, you can choose our special low temperature adhesive depending on your installation condition
● Suitable for horizontal, vertical and overhead applications
● Suitable for static and seismic loading conditions and heavy-load fixings and fastenings
● Widely used for curtain wall, guard rail, sound barrier, bridge beam, equipment fixing, seismic strengthening, repairing and retrofitting and bracing of reinforced concrete buildings, rebar doweling, connection of post-installed rebars and anchors, etc.
● Dry condition
● Wet condition
● Underwater condition
1.Drill the hole to proper depth and diameter per specifications using drill systems.
2.Clean the hole using brush and compressed air for three times.
3.Use specialized cartridge or nozzle, discard the first injections until an even color is achieved. Inject adhesive until up to 2/3 depth of drilled hole.
4.Insert the rebar/anchor/bolt/rod slowly into the bottom of the hole clockwise.
5.Do not knock or strike the steel element during cure time. Adhesive must be fully cured before applying any load or torque.
6.Finish installation and continue the follow-up construction and apply the load.
● Packing: 450ml cartridge (30 pieces/carton)
● Shelf life: At least 12 months from date of manufacture in unopened container when store in dry and well-ventilated place. Please store in ambient temperature from 5 ℃ to 40 ℃, away from open flame, heating devices
● Adhesive specialized for low temperature can be stored in ambient temperature from -5 ℃ to 40 ℃
● Handle with care, protect from rain, sunlight and place upward during loading and unloading transportation
● Mix the adhesive well according to its weight proportion strictly
● Construction crew should take steps of protective measures to keep it from eyes
● Remaining adhesive cannot be poured into original barrels
● Cartridge cap design is available for several times to use the total amount of adhesive, avoid wasting
MT-500 Epoxy Anchoring Adhesives Technical Sheet
|Sample Name:||MT - 500 Adhesive for post - installed rebar anchor|
|Sample NO.||HJ - 2009 - A - 122||Report Date||2009.09.07|
|NO.||Item Name||Technical Specification||Test Result||Single assessment|
|Adhesive Grade A||Adhesive Grade B|
|Splittingtensile strength, Mpa||≥8.5||≥7.0||14.5||Grade A|
|Bending strength, Mpa||≥50||≥40||92.7||Grade A|
|Compressive strength, Mpa||≥60||84.3||Grade A|
|Steel-steel (steel sleeve method) nominal value of tensile and shear strength, Mpa||≥16||≥13||22.0||Grade A|
|Bond strength of ribbed rebars and concrete under constraint drawing condition, Mpa||C30||≥11.0||≥8.5||15.0||Grade A|
|Bond strength of ribbed rebars and concrete under constraint drawing condition, Mpa||C60||≥17.0||≥14.0||21.6||Grade A|
|3||Content of non - volatile (solid)%||≥99||99.4||Grade A|
|4||Steel-steel (steel sleeve method) reducing rate of tensile and shear strength after damp - heataging, %||≤10||≤15||Reduce 4.5||Grade A|
|5||Steel-steel (steel sleeve method) reducing rate of tensile and shear strength after 50 times of freeze - thawcycles, %||≤5||Reduce 2.8||Grade A|
|Note||damp-heataging conditions: relative humidity 98%, temperature 50℃, 90 days |
freeze-thaw experiment conditions: -25℃ 4h→35℃ 4h as a cycle
|Base material temperature [°C]||Installation time |
|Gel time |
|Cure time |
|-5°C ~ 0°C||40||90-150||8|
|0°C ~ 10°C||25||50-90||6|
|10°C ~ 25°C||15||35-50||4|
|25°C ~ 40°C||6||15-35||2|
Adhesive consumption reference
|Anchor rod||Drilled hole diameter |
|Drilled hole depth |
|One cartridge available for hole numbers|