● Component A: Component B = 2:1, two-component carbon fiber adhesive, modified epoxy adhesive
● Nearly odorless, non-toxic, there is almost no shrinkage during curing process
● Good resistance to weather, high temperature, age, corrosion, etc., excellent mechanical performance and high durability
● strong permeability, high tensile strength and bonding strength.
● Fast and easy stirring ensures accurate mixing proportion 2:1, when properly mixed, adhesive will be an even color for use
● NJMKT carbon fiber adhesive specialized for low temperature can still keep a perfect permeability in the temperature of -5℃, you can choose our special low temperature adhesive depending on your installation ● Mixed adhesive should be used up within 20~60 minutes (depending on specific ambient temperature)
● The density is about 1.15~1.20 g/cm3 (cured ), gel time is about 3~8 hours
● Moderate viscosity, meet the requirement of bonding thickness (1.5±0.5) mm for carbon fiber composite materials in "Code for Acceptance of Construction Quality of Strengthening Building Structures"
● Adhesion of various fibers, such as carbon fiber, basalt fiber, glass fiber, aramid fiber (kevlar fiber), etc.
● Widely used for carbon fiber materials, high initial adhesion and sustained tensile strength, especially strong permeability for carbon fiber sheet
● Wide working temperature range: 5℃~ 40℃, available in all working conditions, including dry, wet and underwater environment
● Excellent thixotropy and nearly non-drip for horizontal, vertical and overhead applications, low flowability for vertical construction
● Mix the adhesive well according to its weight proportion strictly
● Construction crew should take steps of protective measures to keep it from eyes
● Remaining adhesive cannot be poured into original barrels
● Two kinds of package, 30kg (A+B two barrels)/pair; 15kg (A+B two barrels)/pair
● Shelf life: At least 12 months from date of manufacture in unopened container when store in dry and well-ventilated place. Please store in ambient temperature from 5 ℃ to 40 ℃, away from open flame, heating devices
● Adhesive specialized for low temperature can be stored in ambient temperature from -5 ℃ to 40 ℃
● Handle with care, protect from rain, sunlight and place upward during loading and unloading transportation
Standard: GB50367-2013, GB50728-2011
NJMKT promises to meet the technical requirements of the following GB50367-2013 "Design code for concrete structure reinforcement" and GB50728-2011 "Technical code for safety identification of reinforcement materials for engineering structures".
|NJMKT Carbon Fiber Impregnation Adhesive (MKT - CFR / A)|
|NO.||Item Name||Technical Specification (Adhesive Grade A)||Test Result||Single item assessment|
|1||Tensile strength (MPa)||C38||42||Qualified|
|2||Tensile modulus of elasticity (MPa)||≥ 2400||2635||Qualified|
|3||Elongation (%)||≥ 1.5||5.03||Qualified|
|4||Bending strength (MPa)||≥ 50, and without brittle failure||51, and without brittle failure||Qualified|
|5||Compressive strength (MPa)||≥ 70||70.3||Qualified|
|6||Steel - steel nominal value of tensile and shear strength (MPa)||≥ 14||18.1||Qualified|
|7||Steel - steel T impact stripping length (mm)||≤ 20||6.7||Qualified|
|8||Steel - concrete C45 positive bonding tensile strength (MPa)||≥ 2.5, and concrete cohesive failure||3.4, and concrete cohesive failure||Qualified|
|9||Heat distortion temperature (℃)||≥ 65||65.3||Qualified|
|10||Content of non - volatile (%)||≥ 99||99.4||Qualified|
|11||Damp - heat aging resistance performance (7D) (%)||Adhesive Grade A: Steel - steel bonding shear strength decreased ≤ 8||strength decreased 7.4||Qualified|
1. Steel-steel T impact stripping length (mm): impact height is 305mm, impact object quality is 903g, sample surface is sand blasting treatment.
2. Damp-heat aging resistance performance (7D): after 7 days the sample is cured, then boil in 80℃ water container for 7days.